Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 2 9058 2906
Mob:+61 469 615 595
Stanley Martins is an Australian Legal Practitioner with the benefit of an extensive engineering and business background. Experience as a construction project manager on projects valued up to US$20 billion has conferred Stanley with experience across the complete project life-cycle in commercial, residential, infrastructure, industrial and marine construction for private and public sector clients. Stanley brings strong technical comprehension and commercial acumen to his work.
- 2020 – Admitted as an Australian Legal Practitioner.
- 2019 – Juris Doctor degree, University of New South Wales.
- 2005 – Master of Business Administration, University of Wollongong.
- 1996 – Bachelor of Civil Engineering, 1st class with honours, Goa College of Engineering, India.
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Member of Society of Construction Law Australia (SoCLA)
- Member of Institution of Engineers Australia, MIEAust (Membership #: 3716506)
- Project Management Institute, Queensland Chapter (License 1327882)