Private sector clients that work with government benefit from a heightened appreciation of how government works. Ingenium Legal has extensive experience in PPP project disputes and with the GC 21 form in addition to the multitude of minor works contracts that are favoured by Government.
NSW Roads & Maritime Services
Shaun Bailey has acted for NSW Roads & Maritime Services on a diverse range of project, including:
- drafting Newcastle Expressway road-rail interface coordination and implementation agreements
- disputes concerning the Great Western Highway upgrade
- disputes concerning the Central Coast Highway upgrade
- disputes concerning the Shortland to Sandgate Bypass project
- disputes concerning the Alfords Point road upgrade
- litigation concerning the termination of a number of facilities maintenance contracts.
We have assisted contractors to resolve disputes on Commonwealth, State and Local government projects. Further information will be available soon.